ABOUT THE COMPANY
We’re working for a very interesting company : the makers of YAMM, Form Publisher and Awesome Table. They are looking for their Chief of Staff, are you in ?
They’re a small, growing, and profitable software company that is building the future of spreadsheet-driven business applications. With over 44 million downloads and team customers like Uber, Berkeley U, Epic Games and Airbnb, their products have established themselves as market leaders. More importantly, our 4.8+ rating on Trustpilot means their customers don’t just need us, they love us.
Their company is just under 40 people, 100% remote and truly global (we have people spread out across Europe, Africa, Asia and America), all highly motivated and dedicated.
They’re transparent organization. Important metrics and numbers are communicated to all team members. Decisions are discussed collaboratively, not behind closed doors. Their product values ? simplicity, empowerment, and getting out of the way.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will work extremely closely with the CEO, help him stay on top of everything, explore new topics that require someone’s full attention, and help coordinate communication across the company.
This is a great opportunity for people who already have 2-3 years of work experience in a generalist role (such as management consulting or corporate banking), and want to learn how a small but profitable company operates and have direct impact on day-to-day operations.
You have ruthless common sense, you are ambitious and eager to learn as much as you can. You want to work hard and are not afraid of your priorities changing very frequently. You’re business-minded. You’re able to power through deadlines.
This role doesn’t carry any hierarchical responsibilities, but gives broad exposure to everything.
Example projects and responsibilities
● Write executive summaries, prepare important meetings, build spreadsheets and presentations
● Dig into new topics such as hiring for a new role, exploring a product idea or a new marketing channel
● Assist in product and marketing launches
● Help with logistics and organization of events
ABOUT THE CANDIDATE
● You have acute common sense, you think in terms of risks
● You’re very detail-oriented and very structured
● You’re a great writer and a good communicator
● You’re ambitious and eager to learn as much as you can
● You want to work hard, you’re not afraid of your priorities changing very frequently and you’re able to power through deadlines.
● You’re business-minded.
● You’re great with numbers and you write well
● You’re able to travel
● Education: Degree from a top French school (engineering or business)
● Experience: 2-3 years in an analyst role at a management consulting firm, m&a bank, administration cabinet or similar
● Language: French and English
● Writing: you enjoy writing, you care about words and grammar, you are sharp and thorough
● Project management: you are organized, able to manage multiple projects at the same time, and know how to report progress in a clear and interesting way.
- Permanent contract
- You can be available soon
- Based in Paris with remote sometimes
- Salary offer : between 50 000 – 80 000 € AND EVEN MORE, DEPENDING ON YOUR EXPERIENCE AND PROFILE
Good to know :
- A competitive compensation
- 25 days of paid time off
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid parental leave
Recruitment Process :
- Visio with the recruiter to discuss in further detail
- CEO interview
- Interview with team members
The process can be done as fast as possible !